|Early Registration||Standard Registration|
|before Sep. 30th, 2021||after Sep. 30th, 2021|
|Full Papers||Regular||520USD / 3640RMB||Regular||550USD / 3850RMB|
|Students||470USD / 3290RMB||Students||500USD / 3500RMB|
|Abstract||Regular||350USD / 2450RMB||Regular||380USD / 2660RMB|
|Students||320USD / 2240RMB||Students||350USD / 2450RMB|
|Audience||Regular||220USD / 1540RMB||Regular||220USD / 1540RMB|
|Students||180USD / 1260RMB||Students||180USD / 1260RMB|
- Extra paper/abstract under the same register: 100 USD / 700 RMB off of the set registration fee
- Extra Page charge: Full paper should be no less than 8 pages, 8-10 pages are free, extra pages will be charged at 40 USD / 280RMB /per page
- Access to all sessions
- One lunch ticket, one dinner ticket, coffee breaks
- Conference materials
- Conference souvenir
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee, delegates should make an early reservation themselves.
- Except the conference hotel, you are free to reserve rooms nearby.
- Access to formal meeting spaces during the conference will be strictly limited to those wearing photo conference badges.
- For your property safety, please take good care of your valuables at any time during the conference venue and hotel area.
- Declaimer: The conference organizer does not assume any responsibility for the loss of personal belongings of the participants.
Registration Fee includes
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:||30USD processing fee is required|
|89-60 days prior to event date:||30% processing fee is required|
|59-30 days prior to event date:||50% processing fee is required|
|29-0 days prior to event date:||No refund|
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.