2019 The 8th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC 2019) will take place on December 13-15 at Luoyang, Henan University of Science and Technology, China.
ICNCC 2019 is instructed by SCIEI, hosted by Henan University of Science and Technology (HAUST), and co-sponsored by Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, China and Singapore Institute of Electronics.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned Speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
News! ICNCC 2019 papers published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7702-7) is online via https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3375998
Topics of the Conference
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing
Proceedings & SCI Journals
English is the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally on USB and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.SCI Journals
Extended conference papers (at least 50% extended) can be recommended to the following SCI journals.
- Paper submission deadline: October 10th, 2019
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: October 31st, 2019
- Standard Registration: Before November 15th, 2019