Welcome to 11th ICNCC
2022 The 11th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC) will be held in Beijing, China during December 9-11, 2022. ICNCC 2022 is co-organized by Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications and Huanghe Science and Technology College, supported by Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, Henan Polytechnic University, and Shandong Technology and Business University.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing.
English is the official languages of the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9804-6), will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Submission Channel: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/icncc2022
- Paper submission deadline: October 5th, 2022
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: October 25th, 2022
- Standard Registration: Before November 15th, 2022