ICNCC 2020 will go virtual!!
Following the advice and guidelines from healthcare officials and local authorities, ICNCC 2020 will now be held virtually on 18-20 December 2020. Accepted papers for ICNCC 2020 will be published by ACM conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8856-6) as scheduled. Furthermore, registration fees will be drastically reduced.
2020 The 9th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC) will take place virtually during December 18-20, 2020.
ICNCC 2020 is instructed by SCIEI, technical co-sponsored by National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Singapore Institute of Electronics, etc.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned Speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing.
English is the official languages of the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by ACM conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8856-6), which will be online and indexed by Scopus & Ei Compendex.
Submission Channel: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icncc2020
Past ICNCC proceedings:
Past ICNCC journal:
ICNCC 2016, Algorithms-MDPI, Special Issue "Networks, Communication, and Computing"
- Paper submission deadline: November 05th, 2020
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: November 20th, 2020
- Standard Registration: Before November 30th, 2020