Welcome to the 2017 VI International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing
You are invited to participate in the 2017 VI International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing(ICNCC 2017) in Kunming, China, December 8-10, 2017. ICNCC 2017 is sponsored by Chengdu Zonghang Exhibition & Service Co., Ltd and co-sponsored by Singapore Institute of Electronics. Previously, ICNCC was successfully held in Kyoto, Japan 2016, Tokyo, Japan 2015, Hong Kong 2014, Kuala Lumpur 2013 and Hong Kong 2012.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Network, Communication and Computing. It will include the participation of renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics dealt with in the Scientific Program.
Topics of Interest
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
- ICNCC 2016 Conference Proceedings had been published by ACM (ISBN:978-1-4503-4793-8) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index)
- ICNCC 2016 Special Issue Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893; CODEN: ALGOCH) has been online.
- Accepted and presented papers of ICNCC 2017 will appear in the conference proceedings published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5315-1) , including in ACM Digital Library, indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex, Google Scholar, etc.
- Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icncc2017 or E-mail submission: email@example.com
- Template Download
Paper submission: October 15th, 2017
Author notification: October 30th, 2017
Registration Deadline: November 15th, 2017