2020 The 9th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC) will take place on December 18-20, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan.
ICNCC 2019 is instructed by SCIEI, co-sponsored by Singapore Institute of Electronics and Chengdu Zonghang Exhibition & Service Co., Ltd.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned Speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
News! ICNCC 2019 report from HAUST via https://www.haust.edu.cn/info/1101/28895.htm
Topics of the Conference
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing
English is the official languages of the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by conference proceedings, which will be online and index after the conference.
Past ICNCC proceedings:
Past ICNCC journals:
ICNCC 2016, Algorithms-MDPI, Special Issue "Networks, Communication, and Computing"
- Paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: July 20th, 2020
- Standard Registration: Before August 10th, 2020