Welcome to 10th ICNCC
2021 The 10th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC) will take place at Beijing, China during December 10-12, 2021. ICNCC 2021 is organized by Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, co-organized by Tokyo University of Science.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned Speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
ICNCC Invitation Letter (Chinese version)
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing.
English is the official languages of the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8584-8), which will be online and indexed by Scopus & Ei Compendex.
Submission Channel: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icncc2021
Past ICNCC proceedings:
Past ICNCC journal:
ICNCC 2016, Algorithms-MDPI, Special Issue "Networks, Communication, and Computing"
- Paper submission deadline:
September 30th, 2021final call: October 20th, 2021
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: November 05th, 2021
- Standard Registration: Before November 15th, 2021