Welcome to the 2018 VII International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing
You are invited to participate in the 2018 VII International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing (ICNCC 2018) in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei, December 14-16, 2018. ICNCC 2018 is sponsored by Chengdu Zonghang Exhibition & Service Co., Ltd and co-sponsored by NTUST, OSA Taiwan Chapter and Singapore Institute of Electronics. Previously, ICNCC was successfully held in Kunming, China 2017, Kyoto, Japan 2016, Tokyo, Japan 2015, Hong Kong 2014, Kuala Lumpur 2013 and Hong Kong 2012.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Network, Communication and Computing. It will include the participation of renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics dealt with in the Scientific Program.
Topics of Interest
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
- Accepted and presented papers of ICNCC 2018 will appear in the conference proceedings published by ACM (including in ACM Digital Library) and indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex, Google Scholar, etc.
- Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icncc2018 (Template Download). Or submit directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICNCC 2017 Conference Proceedings had been published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5366-3).
- ICNCC 2016 Conference Proceedings had been published by ACM (ISBN:978-1-4503-4793-8) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
- ICNCC 2016 Special Issue Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893; CODEN: ALGOCH) has been online.
Paper Submission: July 10th, 2018
Author Notification: July 30th, 2018
Registration Deadline: August 20th, 2018
Please Download the ICNCC Flyer from here