Welcome to 12th ICNCC
2023 The 12th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC) will be held in Osaka, Japan during December 15-17, 2023.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
Topics of the Conference
Digital Communication and Signal Processing
- Communication theory
- Communications switching and routing
- Communications modeling
- Computer communications
- Distributed communications
- Signal processing in communications
- Automated networks slicing
- Network slicing models
- Parallel and distributed networks
- Social and smart networks
- Software defined networks
- Vehicular Ad-hoc networks
- Mobile Ad-hoc networks
- Body area networks
Future Communication System and Internet Technology
- Next generation networks [NGN] principles
- Storage area networks [SAN]
- Access and home networks
- High-speed networks
- Optical networks
- GRID networks
- Broadband networks
- Internet and big data
- Sensing and sensor networks
- Content-oriented networking
- Cellular cognitive networks
- Future routing mechanisms
- Communications security
- Mobile computing and devices
Emerging Technology in 5G/6G Communication System
- Energy-efficient AI enabled B5G/6G network management
- AI for low complexity in B5G/6G
- Decentralized AI for sustainable B5G/6G
- Green communication in AI-enabled B5G/6G
- Edge learning for sustainable B5G/6G
- Learning-based edge Computing Services
- Smart antenna schemes for 6G communications
- 6G communications at the Terahertz band
- Dynamic spectrum access/sharing at 6G band
- New network architectures in 6GS
- Interference management at 6G
- New security concepts within 6G
- Spectrum regulatory for 6G bands
- 5G network slicing Architecture
Computing and Network
- cloud computing
- Fog calculation
- Visit more edge computing (MEC)
- Internet computing
- Mobile calculation
- General calculation
- Real-time calculation
- Calculation based on big data
- Quick data processing
- Grid calculation
- Distributed computing
- Parallel computing
- Computer vision
- Virtual reality
English is the official languages of the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by Conference Proceedings, will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Submission Channel: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/icncc2023
2022, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9804-6), online soon.
2021, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8584-8) (SCOPUS & Ei Compendex Index).
2020, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8856-6) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
2019, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7702-7) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
2018, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6553-6) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
2017, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5366-3) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
2016, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-4793-8) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
- Paper submission deadline: August 10th, 2023
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Notification date: August 30th, 2023
- Standard registration: Before September 20th, 2023